Sr. Director Insurance Product Lines,
Ryder System, Inc.
Vice President, ISO Rating Solutions, Verisk
Chief Marketing Officer, ValueMomentum
Property & The insurance arm of Ryder, a leading provider of commercial transportation solutions, was seeking to improve profitability and grow its insurance operations. The company faced the same challenges as many in the insurance sector: legacy products and systems that were not able to support the company’s growth and profitability objectives. Ryder was able to successfully revamp its insurance operations with the help of ISO. Ryder adopted ISO for its foundational rating information, automated its delivery with ISO Electronic Rating ContentTM, incorporated additional granular rating data down to the ZIP code level with ISO Risk Analyzer®, and secured a software platform that supported this new approach.
View this on-demand webinar to learn how Ryder:
- Automated its consumption of ISO rating data
- Refreshed its commercial auto offering with a new ISO-based product
- Realized the benefits of staying current with ISO updates
- Achieved growth and profitability goals with new automation and technology
Peggy Bresnick Kendler
Contributing Editor, Insurance and Technology
Assistant Vice President, ISO
VP Insurance, ValueMomentum
AVP of IT, James River Insurance Co.
Learn how James River Insurance is benefiting from a rating engine with support for ISO Electronic Rating Content
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Research insights that highlight the benefits of using electronic over manual practices in supporting ISO releases, and what options are available to you
- How insurers can impact business and IT operations, deliver dramatic cost- and time-saving benefits and improve operational efficiency
- The benefits of using electronic capabilities over manual processes, and hear directly from James River Insurance, who is making a dramatic difference by consuming ISO releases electronically